Keen to make the move to Senior Account Manager? Want to work for a rapidly growing, young, international agency that’s going places?
Upside PR is looking for an experienced B2B PR account manager who is ready to take a step up to SAM, ideally with a background in the B2B and technology sectors.
Who are we?
Upside PR is an exciting new strategic comms and growth marketing agency. This role is focussed on the B2B and technology sectors, combining strategic counsel, PR, digital and content creation for B2B clients in the technology sectors. Upside is part of MXP Ventures, an international PR and marketing group, with offices in San Francisco, Boston, Paris, Berlin, and London – to name a few/.
Upside PR works with clients who are innovative, inspiring and looking to create change through technology – we’re growing unbelievably quickly, based on our commitment to exceptional work, combining business strategy with behavioural economics, strategic communications and growth marketing.
You will be central to the account team, forming strong relationships with clients, helping to shape and grow the business while delivering first class account management. You will be providing strategic counsel, helping to develop campaigns, devising content and pitching to media, as well as delivering the day-to-day management of accounts. The role includes:
- Acting as the day-to-day account lead and client relationship manager across several accounts
- Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement, and reporting
- Helping to develop campaign ideas and producing high quality content
- Delivering media and influencer relations campaigns
- Supporting with new business opportunities across existing and prospective new clients, including development and delivery of new business pitches
- Building relationships with clients and providing strategic counsel
Why Upside PR?
Founded by a former FTSE 30 Head of Media relations and technology Unicorn marketing chief and backed by an international agency group, Upside PR is growing rapidly, winning new clients daily.
Upside offers a flexible and supportive workplace with a fast-paced entrepreneurial spirit. Joining Upside near the start of its journey will enable you to have the opportunity to help the agency shape and grow and make a real impact on the business and its clients.
Who are you?
You are an ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. B2B and technology PR experience are essential, with 4+ years’ experience some of which may have been served in-house, but you will have also worked in an agency environment.
You will need to have good media skills, be able to project-manage, be a strong writer, organised and not be phased by engaging with clients at a senior level. We are a small, growing agency so you must be happy to get stuck in and multitask.
- Experience in B2B and technology
- A good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story
- Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail
- Confident approach to client handling
- A genuine enthusiasm for technology and innovation
- Experience of implementing digital and social media campaigns as well as media pitching
- Contacts within the technology media a plus
- Experience setting up and managing PR accounts
£35,000-£45,000 depending on experience.
Remote working but must be based around the M25 within easy commute to London.
Upside is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.
To apply for this role please send a CV and brief covering note to email@example.com